lördag, januari 05, 2013

2012 became 2013

My 2012:
Knitting: A liitle less than usual, don't know why but it was that way. Mostly small things like socks and so on. But I managed to knit christmas presents anyway.

Other thing: We sold Ms Smilla, our boat, in april. We wanted a bigger boat but as we shouldn't be in Sweden for a month during summer we decided to wait and buy one until we came back. One month we spent in  Western Australia visiting our daughter and grandchild. Three weeks in Hyden an one week traveling around.

 
 
 
 

When we came home it wasn't much of the summer left but we still missed our boat life so we started to look for a new boat. We didn't find anyone during summer so there was no sailing unless a daytrip with friends.

But at last, in october we found a new boat. Her name is Ms Almanda and you will find our blogg about her and our adventures with her here.

Blogging: Wery little I'm afraid, but I will really try to be a more frequent blogger  in 2013.

This was my 2012 in short. 2013 has started fine with me in a startitis mode in knitting:-)
Socks, shawls and so on:-)
But I also have ripped several UFO:s so there are about the same projects on the go:-)

1 kommentar:

heidi sa...

På det hela taget ett ganska trevligt år ändå:)