söndag, juli 30, 2006

Back home

Now I'm back home after two weeks of bath, sun and fishing on Vänern. The weather has been perfect and I had a great vacation. I even had time to do some knitting.






Nu är jag hemma igen efter två veckor av bad, sol och fiske på Vänern. Vädret var perfekt och jag har haft en underbar semester. Jag har till och med haft tid att sticka lite.









My Baudelaire's are finished.


Mina Baudelaires är klara.






I've come this far on my Bird's Eye.


Så här långt har jag kommit på min Bird's Eye.





Even the Irish Hiking Scarf is on the move too.



Till och med Irish Hiking Scarf är på gång.






One of the days we took a trip to Säffle to visit my husbands old aunts. At the same time we did som shopping. In FLITIGA FINGRAR ( a small shop) I found these balls of yarn in a basket. I couldn't resist to buy them. I'm thinking of using them in a shawl pattern that I have.

En dag tog vi en tur in till säffle för att besöka min mans gamla mostrar. Samtidigt så handlade vi lite. I den lilla affären FLITIGA FINGRAR fann jag dessa garnnystan i en korg. Jag kunde inte låta bli att köpa dem. Funderar på att använda dem till ett shalmönster som jag har.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Dine Baudelaire ble jo kjempefine. Jeg må ta meg sammen å strikke ferdig mine selv om jeg ikke er fornøyd med garnet. Litt mye arbeid å rekke opp igjen. Takk for koselig hilsen på bloggen, og lykke til hvis det blir bryllup !!

dobarah sa...

Finding your blog was a joy! I followed your link from the Irish Scarf KAL...once here I noticed that I had already read about your finishing the Baudelaire socks (I hadn't joined that yet...although I would like to have time for it!). Thank you for the link to the Bird's Eye Shawl. I had been looking for a pattern for one of these treasures, but I hadn't purchased one yet. This one is even better! What size needles are you using on that lovely shade of blue?

Agneta sa...

Thanks a lot both of you.
I'm using 4.5mm needles and Drops Alpaca yarn.